For established startups
You’ve been in business for a year or three. The idea is awesome. You’ve had some good growth. You may have used some off the shelf tech just to get started and now you’re starting to see some challenges with scaling. The tech is too limited for what you need it to do. Some bad habits have formed in the care team preventing them from being their most efficient. They’re also starting to complain that there are too many cobbled together platforms and they’re struggling to know what’s true about a patient. Or maybe you realize that the addition of an adjacent service would inject massive growth in your original idea. But bottom line is you need to button up a ton of issues currently plaguing your care model.
What are the deliverables?
Since you’ve likely already got an established product team in the form of design and developers, you don’t need to architect the entire idea and team from the ground up. But, you do need to bring someone in to take the current care model to the next level so it can scale to the next level and ensure this next round of funding is on par with the business’ potential. In this setting, we act as coaches and guides for the current team to architect the next phases of development to enact change across the organization. We discover what’s working well while also determining what needs improvement.
Based on this assessment, we deliver a holistic and strategic vision for building and operationalizing the next phase of your care model.
- We work as team players to define and document the source of truth for all nine components of a care model.
- We communicate the components to all stakeholders across the company.
- We direct the team to improve upon the components of the care model.
- We work on a day-to-day basis with the entire team in meetings and on your platforms (Slack, Jira, Productboard, email, etc.).
- We meet with potential and current investors.
- We co-create and document the “Northstar” vision for where we want the company to be in 1, 3, and 5 years.
What is the scope of the engagement?
Typically, this is a 6 to 12 month retainer.